NOBLE LIVING LLC FRIENDLY REMINDER – VISITATION REQUIREMENTS
APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED , please call at least one hour prior to your visit.
- Do not schedule visits during lunch or dinner hours.
- No more than one visitation at a time.
- No more than two family members at a time.
- Visitors must sign-in upon arrival, complete Covid 19 questions & record temperature.
- Do not enter the premises if feeling sick, temperature over 99.9 or have flu like systems.
- FACE COVERING REQUIRED AT “ALL TIMES” (NOSE & MOUTH). Visitors will be asked to leave if face covering is removed
- SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
- Visitors must Remain behind the marked spot, Outside the window or patio door.
- Residents must Remain Inside the facility, behind the window or patio door.
- Window or patio door may remain open up to 12 inches; the screen must remain completely closed.
- Limit visitation to 15-20 minutes and twice a week.
NOTE: Visitors will be asked to leave if the rules are not followed.
Due to mandated requirements, Noble Living LLC has established these visitation requirements. We understand the inconvenience this may cause. Please note, these requirements are to protect your loved one’s health, our staff and every visitor.
Thank you for your cooperation.